FREE DELIVERY OR IN STORE PICK UP
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Floriani's Wet N Gone Stabilizer
This unique product is a fibrous water soluble stabilizer and does a superior job of supporting dense embroidery designs. Embroider most free standing lace with just one layer! Its clean rinse capability makes it the best choice when using it with delicate fibers such as yarn scarves or English netting. It is now available in a fusible as well as a sticky version.
Use the fusible version on sheer fabrics such as organdy, organza, lame, sheer silks and more to establish a solid type fabric that is easier to hoop and embroider. Once the embroidery is complete, all the stabilizer rinses away and will not shadow through.
Use the sticky version of Wet N GoneÂ® to embroider delicate designs on hard to hoop items such as the corners of handkerchiefs, silk blouse collars and more.
- Create free standing lace and use just one layer for most designs
- Perfect for making appliquÃ©s, decorative pins and/or 3-D embroidery.
- Rinses clean leaving no messy residue
- Use as a topping for wide satin stitch designs on high pile fabrics for perfect results!
To use regular Wet N GoneÂ® for free standing lace and/or embroideries:
- Hoop one layer of the stabilizer within the embroider frame. Try to achieve "tight as a drum" tension without stretching or distorting the stabilizer.
- Embroider the design.
- Remove the product from the hoop and trim away as much of the stabilizer as possible.
- Rinse away the Wet N GoneÂ® using lukewarm water. *Tip - If your desire is to have the lace stiff, simply get the embroidery wet. Don't rinse! Once it is wet, the stabilizer will be absorbed into the stitching and will dry stiff.